Need some new inspiration coming through your Instagram feed? Follow these 15 food, home decor and globetrotting ’Grammers who’ll show you how to live a life less ordinary!
1. @bonnietsang Food photographer Bonnie Tsang’s feed is instantly calming for hospital-corner, straight-line, type-A people. Think stark and artfully arranged rooms with lots of marble and bright white furniture. The same no-frills approach applies to her food snaps: Tsang goes back to basics when it comes to plating and ingredient lists (think good bread and real butter with garden-fresh greens). Guaranteed to inspire you to eat cleaner—literally and figuratively.
2. @dearchar_ Coffee fiends, get your fix by following @dearchar—Instagrammer Charlene Chen’s tablescape is incomplete without some cup of Joe variation, be it a frothy espresso, café au lait or latte adorned with some seriously impressive foam art.
3. @eggcanvas Next time you’re struggling to find somewhere for brunch, click over to Erica Choi’s Instagram feed. The digital art director for Barneys New York, Choi’s snaps are a fun mix of minimalist street style and NYC hot spots, including some seriously drool-worthy dishes like poached eggs with salmon at Dominique Bistro or stacks of pancakes with whipped maple butter from trendy vegan restaurant By Chloe.
4. @silverspies Topped with caramelized bananas or artfully arranged strawberry and peach slices, oatmeal—typically not a very attractive dish—has never looked more inspiring. Juliette Steen’s feed is an extension of her vegan cooking blog, Luar + Wolffdene, where she shares her recipes so you can actually prep these delicious dishes at home.
5. @taramilktea Prepare for sensory overload! Scroll through Sydney-based Tara Milk Tea blogger Tara Whitman’s Instagram feed, which is bursting with platters piled high with seafood and lobster, boxes of gooey frosted donuts and trays of juicy burgers and crinkle-cut fries. It’s a colorful and indulgent feast for the eyes.
6. @DreamOn_Design If minimalism isn’t your thing, you’ll adore this follow-worthy feed by interior design and architecture firm DreamOn. The Russian-based company’s carved out its niche tempering Old World glamour with modern design and amenities. The contemporary interiors always feature at least one dramatic flair, like a mirrored geometric sideboard, intricate ceiling crown molding or an ornate crystal chandelier.
7. @isetups A sort-of tribute to the clean Apple esthetic, this feed showcases office set-ups where a MacBook is an integral part, if not the focal point. Workspaces range from soundproofed recording studios and coffee-shop desktops (complete with croissant and latte) to design offices with teal walls covered with magazine-clipping inspiration.
8. @kathykuohome The feed from this NYC-based home decor boutique is an exercise in minimalist opulence: cool color palettes with lots of luxurious textures. Kathy Kuo Home’s inspirational living rooms frequently feature silky window drapes, tufted couches and shaggy and furry carpets. You’ll want to climb right into the screen, plop down on the low-slung couch and cozy up with one of the books from the artfully arranged coffee table.
9. @sfgirlbybay Victoria Smith’s SF Girl by Bay blog is a go-to destination for dramatic before-and-after home renovations and achievable DIY home improvement projects. Her Instagram feed serves as a cool peek behind the scenes of her upcoming stories. Smith teases followers with snapshots of gorgeous interiors and a closer look at the playful details (like a fuzzy lampshade or groups of mismatched vases) that make a house a home.
10. @witanddelight_ Like her blog of the same name, Kate Arends’ curated pics feature elegant and modern interiors with just the right amount of endearing quirk, like peony-printed wallpaper, copper ball chandeliers, and hanging potted ferns. Arends includes behind-the-scenes snapshots as she explores luxury homes, local cafes and decor shops. Bonus: Her adorably expressive Labrador pup, Winnie, makes regular appearances.
11. @dreachong Former model Andrea (or, as she is more casually known, Drea) Chong is officially based out of Singapore but is seemingly always on the go. Since 2013, Chong has circled the globe several times over. Her feed lets followers tag along as she goes country hopping from a South African safari to a hot pot lunch in Hong Kong and brunch in Bangkok.
12. @frolicblog Chelsea Fuss is the Lisbon-based floral designer behind the blog Frolic!. Fuss’ feed acts as a local tour guide. Mixed in among her snaps of colorful farmer’s markets and wild gardens are local favorites like the lively A Luz Ideal café and Soares & Rebelo, a floral shop first established in 1935 that still displays its original awning and signage.
13. @jessonthames Jess Henderson is a London expat who turned a one-year stint in Europe into a 12-year stay. Today Henderson travels the winding roads of Europe, documenting the interesting doorways and architectural details that are so unique to the storied and historical cityscapes. Her feed is like a beautifully photographed Google maps street view to put you right on the roads and boulevards of Europe.
14. @onefinestay One Fine Stay is like Airbnb for jetsetters who want to live the life of well-heeled locals in London, Paris or New York City—for real. Planning a fancy getaway? These stunning homes—including rustic libraries, charming dine-in kitchens and sunny patios with impressive cityscape views—are just a few clicks away.
15. @parisinfourmonths Francophiles will adore expat photographer Carin Olsson’s Instagram account. Olsson explores the iconic and historic landmarks like the river Seine, Palais Garnier opera house, and the city’s little known café and shopping gems that dot the cobblestone side streets. Newcomers shouldn’t be thrown off by the name; Olsson moved back to Paris full-time in early 2013, so there is no end in sight for this beautiful feed.